ATTENTION: We only sell 1 pair of the Puma x Diamond Supply Cali-0 Diamond Supply per customer!
They did it again. One more time, Nick Diamond, mastermind of San Francisco's Diamond Supply Co., teamed up with German cult brand Puma to add a classic Californian skateboarding twist to classic silhouettes out of the Puma archives. Last year, we thought the first drop was fire and couldn't be topped, but this Puma x Diamond Supply Co. proved us wrong...
The Puma Cali-0 is a nice rendition of the OG California, an original tennis trainer with the pure look of the eraly-80s that has been worn by the one and only Guillermo Vilas. The Puma Cali comes with simple lines and a curved silhouette, premium upper as well as a special rubber sole construction for a signature look.
Puma x Diamond Supply Cali-0 - features:
• mesh and leather upper
• soft and breathable fabric lining
• Formstripe appliqués at side walls
• foam-padded insole with Puma branding
• EVA foam midsole
• abrasion-resistant translucent rubber cupsole with higher rise at heel
• 7 eye lacing
• Puma x Diamond Supply branding embossed at side wall
• Puma x Diamond Supply logo embossed at heel window
• Puma x Diamond Supply woven label on tongue